All Rights Reserved
Key Magic Inc. (also referred to as the “KMI”) is pleased to provide you with this Website (“Website”) and its content for informational purposes. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions of Use”) relating to the use of our Website. By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use our Website. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use or any portion of them at any time without notice by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use that apply to your use of our Website. If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions of Use, your permission to use the materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the materials.
Throughout these Terms and Conditions of Use, the words “we,” “us” and “our” refer to KMI and all of its business divisions and subsidiaries collectively.
Use of Materials and Intellectual Property Rights
We authorize you to view, copy, and reproduce any of the contents of this Website provided that you agree to and abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein (and in any separate agreement that you enter into with us). Intellectual property laws under both United States and International laws protect the materials and the unauthorized use of these materials may violate these laws. You must retain all proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy you make of the materials. You may not sell or modify the materials or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the materials on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Nothing on this Website or any of our websites shall be construed as conferring any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. We prohibit the use of our trademark(s), or any related graphic(s), as a “hot link” to any Website unless approved by us.
Links to Third Party Sites
We have provided links to certain third party websites as a courtesy. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, adopting or agreeing with any of the content of the linked sites or the products or services of that third party. We do not review or control the content of third party sites and that content is not part of our Website. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content of any third party sites linked to our Website or the products or services of that third party. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on third party websites or the products or services of third parties. We urge you to use discretion when you access any third party sites linked to our Website.
Disclaimers of Warranty, Liability, and Consequential Damages
We do not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the Website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs. The information on the Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind and, as such, we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website. The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will make a good faith effort to update the Website but we do not have a duty to update the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Changes can be made to the Website at any time.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the materials (including software) or your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to any conflict of law provisions thereof. Any action related to these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be brought only in the state courts of and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and all parties waive any objection to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in such courts.
If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other remaining provisions or parts of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
General Shipping Terms
– Free Shipping on orders apply, only when stated on the valentepianos.com website, and only to the lower 48 US states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US will have additional shipping charges applied.
– All orders are shipped with UPS unless other stated.
– Orders shipped UPS Ground orders typically take 2-5 business to arrive at its destination.
– UPS does not delivery on Saturday or Sunday. An extra fee can be paid for Saturday delivery. Contact KMI to confirm Saturday delivery fee.
– We do not ship to post office boxes. You must have a street address. If you place any order with a PO Box, we will not ship out your order until we’ve contacted you for another address.
– Shipping charges are not refundable when returning items.
International Shipping Terms
– Unfortunately we are not responsible for any duties taxes or import charges associated with any exported package through UPS, FEDEX, USPS or any other shipping courier. It is the customers responsibility to pay the expected taxes. Every country is different in their taxation. We declare the value for what it is insured for. If you want to request a different amount please contact us ASAP.
– We understand our new international shipping rates may be expensive, but you are paying for the safe and sound arrival of your order, without any delays. Unfortunately we will not be responsible for any delays or damages.
– Unfortunately shipping times cannot be guaranteed and we are not responsible for late shipments. We try and process and ship packages the same day or next day as an order is placed.
– We do our best to expedite in accordance with your order, but ultimately there is always a chance that an order can be delayed, lost or damaged. We do our best to have items and orders ship on time, but due to items that may be out of stock, weather or unforeseen circumstance, nothing can be guaranteed. Once again call us first if it is critical. We are not responsible for carrier’s delays. Please do not file any claims or disputes with PayPal or other gateways for delayed or undelivered orders before contacting us first.
– All UPS claims must be made within 15 days. If there is a problem and you wait longer than 15 days it will be impossible for us to help you.
– We assumes no responsibility for any package after shipment leaves our facility on international orders unless package is sent by UPS, even if package is insured and carrier is not at fault.
– We are not responsible for reimbursement to purchaser for any package that is damaged or lost due to negligence on behalf of shipper until claim is filed and KMI is reimbursed by negligent shipping company. This can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months depending on carrier, claim and terms. Not all claims are honored by carriers so there is always a small risk of not recovering due claims.
– All claims to insured non-received or damaged merchandise must be made within 15 days; we do not keep records after 15 days and will not be responsible for tracking or recouping funds for any claim after 15 days.
– All claims by recipient will be reimbursed only after KMI files the missing or damaged item with the applicable shipping company and the shipping company issues a refund for the negligence.
– When shopping with us, you accept, acknowledge and free us from any fault, liability, monetary settlement and claims paperwork associated with damaged or lost goods sent through the United States Postal Service, Fed Ex, UPS or any carrier we use.
Return and Exchange Policy
You have 72 hours to cancel your order once deposit or purchase price has been paid. Customers may return purchased products up to 14 days after the item is delivered and all shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. No credit is offered for the initial or return shipping costs unless a mistake was made on the part of KMI. Our return process is outlined below.
– All returns must be made in writing within 14 days after the delivery date; no exceptions.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and also must be in the original packaging.
– All shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
– Any return damaged in shipping due to poor packing, will not be eligible for any refund monies.
– To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returns on Custom Orders
We do not allow returns on anything custom ordered. This includes any custom ordered piano with any non-standard features. There are no returns and no exceptions for custom ordered pianos.
Returns for repairs
We are not responsible for shipping costs, unless there is an error on our part. When repairing your instrument, we take every precaution to do it correctly the first time. We double check our work before shipping back to the customer to insure our confidence of a job done right.
Valente Piano Warranty
KMI warrants its Valente Pianos to be free of defects in materials and workmanship within normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of shipping. This warranty is provided to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. The manufacturer warrants reeds for a period of (90) days. Defective parts identified during the applicable warranty period will be replaced or repaired without charge if performed by KMI at the best of our abilities. Any repair or service performed by any entity other than an unauthorized service center with our our supervision is not covered by this warranty. The customer is responsible for all costs incurred transporting the equipment to and from the service center. The customer is responsible for any and all charges if no issue is found with the instrument. KMI will not be held responsible for lost time wages or any other losses due to our product or services.
These Terms and Conditions of Use represent the entire agreement between you and the KMI to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except by the KMI as provided herein or through a written document signed by both parties.